Easy Cold Brew at Home
This one's short and to the point, because it doesn't take a lot to do, and is just an easy way to have some cold brew coffee handy at home.
What do I need?
- Coffee - whole bean - your choice
- French Press (larger is preferable, but doesn't matter)
- Butter knife or chopstick (or any kind of device you can stir grounds in water with)
Ok - now what:
- Grind some fresh coffee at a course setting
- Add 2/3 cup ground coffee into an empty 8-cup French Press
- Add 3 cups of room temp water
- Place the french press plunger on top (do not plunge it down)
- Place in fridge and leave overnight - 10-14 hours does the trick
- Plunge down the french press, and now you have some delightful cold brew ready for your day